Brought to you by Ultra Clutch Hairspray!
Ev'ry Afternoon When the clock strikes four Bop-bee-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, bee-ba A crazy bunch of kids Crash through that door Bop-bee-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, bee-ba They throw off their coats And leave the squares behind And then shake it, shake it, shake it Like they're losing their mind You'll never see them frown Cause they're the nicest kids in town Every afternoon You turn your T. Corny Collins With the latest, greatest baltimore sound! So every afternoon Drop everything Bop-bee-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, bee-ba Who needs to read and write When you can dance and sing?
- Denken mit dem Körper. Eine kleine Geistesgeschichte Afrikas (German Edition)?
- The Nicest Kids In Town, a song by James Marsden on Spotify.
- A History of Modern Immunology: The Path Toward Understanding;
- More Questions than Answers: Sharing Faith By Listening!
- Hairspray Musical Orchestra - The Nicest Kids In Town Lyrics | MetroLyrics;
- The Nicest Kids in Town (From ''hairspray'') è tratto dall'Album Tunes Now: Broadway.
Bop-bee-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, bee-ba Forget about you algebra and calculus You can always do your homework On the morning bus Can't tell a verb from a noun They're the nicest kids in town! Newer Post Older Post Home.
Follow by Email. Comments Atom. At the Page 69 Test:.
Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues. Learn more. Volume 47 , Issue 1.
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
The Nicest Kids In Town Lyrics - Hairspray Soundtrack
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. The Journal of Popular Culture. Book Reviews. Frank M.